Thanks Rachel Lauren from Rachel Lauren Elizabeth for the nomination of the One Lovely Blog Award. I didn’t got any of these yet, so I’m happy I do now. I got a bunch of Liebster Awards, but this one is new for me. So fun!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog as well as follow their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 12 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
The 7 Facts:
- I love to watch dark and mysterious tv-series. I’m not the kinda girl that likes New Girl, Friends or Awkward. I’m more a Breaking Bad, Dexter and The Walking Dead type. Okay I also saw Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars and The Hills. I’m just not that into comedy.
- I have to admit something, I never actually saw Sex and The City.
- I’m blogging on a 5 year old laptop (damaged and nearly destined for the junk yard).
- I’m sometimes already freaking out on fine lines and early wrinkles on my forehead.
- I don’t like (to drink) beer or red wine.
- My favourite classes at highschool were history, English and art history.
- I’m only 1.65 metres in length (6″5). I wish I was taller so I could apply for modelling (at least give it a try).
I decided to nominate bloggers I don’t know already, or who don’t know me yet. I already met so many lovely girls, and I would like to meet many more of course. Don’t forget to link back to my blog/website, otherwise I don’t know when you’ve posted your 7 facts! Here is my list of choice:
- Outfits and Musings and Such
- Matcha Mornings
- Preppy California
- Daisy Chain
- Stylishly, Elle.
- Hannah Akinyemi
- Olivia Figueiredo
- Studded Dahlia
- Vintage Reflection
- Elaine Ebao
- Bethany Blue