Sorry guys I haven’t been posting that often. I’m feeling a bit wobbly and weak last few weeks. I want to post more outfits, but with my greasy head I don’t want to be on any pictures right now. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Now and then migraine kind of symptoms are bothering me, along with tiredness and stomach aches. Don’t know exactly where it’s coming from, but more people of what I’ve heard of are experiencing these symptoms. Perhaps it wanders around town..
Of course I’m still full of ideas for the blog, and I love giving tips and good advices on a variety of subjects. Today I’m sharing the best websites with you about improving your blog. Tips from the right camera settings and blogging ideas to how to increase your Instagram traffic. The websites I’m sharing with you have and still do helped me a lot on improving and learning on blogging. I hope you can benefit from them aswell.
- Independant Fashion Bloggers This website is really a great recommendation. Lots of useful to the point information about social media, post ideas, how to reach out to brands you want to work with, blogging, improvement of traffic and so on. The content writers know what they are talking about, since they are bloggers or writers themselves.
- Queen of Jetlags Two really helpful articles of one of my favourite bloggers. The first is about how to monetize your blog and the second is about how to take the perfect Instagram pictures.
- A Dash Of Fash She wrote an article about the pros of good quality HD pictures for your blog. She explains about the right camera settings, which lenses to use and how to make those beautiful professional photos.
- Red Reiding Hood Article on how to take the best outfit pictures.
- Mandy Leigh Came up with 50 post ideas for a bloggers block. Make it your advantage.
- Back East Blonde Spoils her secret on where to find free pictures for your website and blogposts. Definitely check out her popular posts section. The posts lined under ‘blogging’ are all the free tips you could wish for.
- Lauren Conrad One of my fav’s tells her secrets about how to take the perfect Instagram photos.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Article about how to become more photogenetic. And.. Pose!
- Lily Pebbles A guide to blogging and vlogging from a very popular and influential blogger.
- A Beautiful Mess You can buy (!) multiple e-courses about ‘blog life’, blogging from A to Z.
Hope this list comes in handy for you. If you have more great tips to add, please don’t hesitate! I like to discover more helpful articles and websites about blogging.
All pictures are taken from free website Unsplash