Sorry, I’m a bit late with this post. Had to attend my boyfriend grandmothers birthday. So some family obligations before blogging today. This work-out video is already my 4th one in my serie ‘Get Ready For Summer With W in Wonderland’. At the same time it’s my last video for now. A month has past and so this serie also comes to an end. If you want to see more of these work-outs on video, or other topics, please let me know!
How to execute this exercise:
- Place your feet approx 30cm apart from eachother. Your knees are bend while you are lying on your back.
- Place your arms in a relaxed position next to your body.
- Lift your back, hips, pelvis and lap up in the air. Make sure you don’t overdo it and don’t lift your body any higher than your knees (diagonal-oblique position).
- Keep hold of every lift for 2 seconds.
- Repeat every lift 10 times. Try to do this three times, so that’s 3×10 repeats.
- This exercise will give you toned abs, upper legs and dorsal muscles.