I’m sorry you guys for the blurry pictures. I wasn’t in a place with much natural (or artificial) light coming in. I still wanted to show you what’s in my bag when I’m travelling though. I’m leaving for a bootcamp with my teammates in Portugal. I’m very excited for us to be there, especially because it raining over here and the sun is shining over there.
Here’s what I’m dragging along:
- Bag With Skull – Modemusthaves
- Sunglasses – Ray-Ban Wayfarer
- Notebook – Modemusthaves
- Hemp Handcream – The Body Shop
- Cleansing Handcream – Primark
- Travelling Kit With Cleaning Towel/Sleeping Mask/Toothbrush/Toothpaste/Plasters/Noise Stoppers – HEMA
- Mobile Phone – Sony Experia
- Mascara – Benefit Cosmetics
- Lipbalm – Burt’s Bees
- Cream – Eight Hour Cream From Elizabeth Arden
- Purse – Pieces
I’m filling my days in Portugal with different kinds of OOTD’s. So that’s what you can expect from W in Wonderland the next week. Stay tuned for the most summery outfits ever!
xxo W in Wonderland.