So happy to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Awards! Let me explain what this nominations means. It’s an award for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Every newbie blogger on the block knows that its very hard to reach an audience for their blog. So, when you get this nomination some other blogger (who nominated you) thinks you and your blog deserve an audience and a place in the limelight. As we speak, I want to thank Merel Ruijgrok from merelruijgrok.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me.
If you get this nomination, you have to follow some rules and accomplish the tasks below:
- You have to mention the person that nominated you on your blog;
- You have to tell 11 facts about yourself. Just give us the most fascinating ones;
- You have to answer the 11 questions that person asked you (the one that nominated you);
- You have to nominate 11 new bloggers and tell them that you did;
- You have to ask them 11 questions yourself.
So put in a little effort. Here we go!
11 Facts about me
- I’m over the moon by Ellie Goulding. She’s my favourite artist and I would rob a bank if you told me I could have her closet if I did;
- I think Olivia Palermo is astonishingly beautiful, not to speak of her style sense;
- I love to run. When I’m not injured or so I’ll work out 4 times a week;
- I fancy sneakers and jeans;
- My style describes itself best as: tomboy meets girly glitter;
- I never been on a wintersports holiday;
- I’m a fashion magazine hoarder;
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme is my favourite moisturizer;
- I start my day with a shot of wheatgrass and some chlorella pills;
- I’m a coffee addict;
- As long as I can remember I want to drive a Mercedes. This started when I was only 3 years old.
Questions for me to answer
- If you could have anyone’s closet, whose closet would you want? That’s an easy one: Ellie Goulding’s.
- What blogger are you most inspired by? I think Lovely by Lucy, Lena Mahfouf, Queen of Jetlags and Come over to the dark side we have candy.
- What is your favourite accessory? I’m not really an accessory lover. But I always wear my Golden Casio watch.
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Goofy, Bubbly and a tough cookie.
- What celebrity would you want to marry? I have a lovely boyfriend, but if I have to choose it would be guilty pleasure Hugh Grant.
- In which city do you want to live? Shoot me, London!
- What is your favourite book? Everything from Jonathan Safran Foer.
- You can’t live without… My boyfriend and smartphone.
- What is your favourite item from your closet? A pair of nude heels from Guess by Marciano and my soon to have vintage Levi’s studded jacket.
- Bath or shower? I hate baths, give me a good shower and I’m happy.
- Tea or coffee? This one’s to hard. I love a good cappuccino, but I can’t say no to tea with fresh ingredients.
Questions for the nominated bloggers
- If you could be a celebrity for one day, who would it be?
- What do you think of Miley Cyrus’ style (no, not her behaviour)?
- Who’s your style icon?
- If there was sale worldwide, and every brand had 70% discount, for which item would you go bonkers?
- Heels or sneakers?
- Kenzo or Acne?
- Describe your style in five words.
- How would your best friend describe you as a person?
- What’s the most precious bag you have?
- Are you a fan of the H&M collaborations with famous designers? Which one’s your favourite?
- Your best read article yet is…?
- Sammy Loubelle from sammybblogs.wordpress.com
- Anouk Vriezen from groentjegezond.wordpress.com
- Georgina Fry from bakeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk
- Lana Nunumete from laan-tje.blogspot.com
- Esther Top from myconfashions.blogspot.com
- Keep Calm ‘n DIY from keepcalmndiy.wordpress.com
- Taria-Ann Verburgt from frunettte.blogspot.com
- Su’aad Redan from su-lovely.blogspot.com
- Fleur van Sambeeck from girlyandgeeky.blogspot.com
- Naz Kawan from 24fashionblog.blogspot.nl
- Britt Vissers from brittamaxime.wordpress.com